Business Expert Press was founded on the proposition that executives and business students need reliable, concise information and guidance from experts across the field of business. Professors from around the world typically focus on writing journal articles, lengthy monographs, textbooks and topical articles for magazines. Business Expert Press combines and summarizes these published works to help students improve their understanding of theories and gain more in-depth knowledge of a particular topic.
The BEP Digital Library has integrity and is a good fit with a broad range of institutions from the research level to community colleges. eBooks are particularly useful in supporting distance education programs which are readily found at many regional institutions offering MBA courses. The press focuses on a collection of books in areas such as International Business, Strategic Management, Managerial Accounting, Corporate Communications, Financial Accounting, Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior.
The Business Expert Press Digital Library of business disciplines and special topic collections is a revolutionary new compilation of eBooks. Experienced authors present accurate and concise information that business students and executives can refer to when they need to put learning into action.
No DRM, no limits on concurrent usage, no restrictions on printing or downloading, no licenses
With over 300 authors now contributing content, Business Expert Press is not only growing in volume but in reputation as faculty all over the world recognize the need for material written for advanced business students. We published 50 books in the 2010 Digital Library, 60 in the 2011 Digital Library,and the first titles from the 50-book 2012 Digital Library are now available.
The 2010 Digital Library includes:
- Conducting Market Research for International Business
- Decision Support Basics
- Developing Winning Brand Strategies
- A Director’s Guide to Corporate Financial Reporting
- An Executive’s Primer on the Strategy of Social Networks
- Export Marketing Strategy: Tactics and Skills That Work
- International Social Entrepreneurship
- Internet Marketing Strategies for Entrepreneurs: Using Web 2.0; Strategies for Success
- Investment Appraisal
- Managing Investor Relations: Strategies for Effective Communication
- Managing Your Intellectual Property Assets
- Marketing Strategy in Play: Questioning to Create Difference
- An Overview to the Public Relations Function
- A Primer on Corporate Governance
- Production Line Efficiency: A Comprehensive Guide for Managers
- Sales Technology: Making the Most of Your Investment
- Sustainability Reporting: Managing for Wealth and Corporate Health
- Sustainable Business: An Executive’s Primer
Policies Built by Librarians
Our advisory panel helped Business Expert Press craft policies that work for academic libraries.
- Unlimited simultaneous usage
- Unrestricted downloading and printing
- Perpetual access
- Text-to-speech functionality to increase accessibility
- Purchased, not leased: no subscription fees
- No DRM
- Free, robust MARC records
- Uploadable to course management systems
- Preserved in CLOCKSS
- No license: governed by SERU
- COUNTER-compliant usage statistics
“What I have long felt we lacked, and what BEP provides, are short, applied books by academic thought leaders, aimed specifically at advanced business students, which support their coursework and professional exploration.”
—Michael Oppenheim, UCLA