The eBook platform offers an easy-to-navigate, user-friendly interface supported by comprehensive search and language interfaces including Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Spanish and Portuguese.
Key features include
- Access to comprehensive eBook collections from key publishers
- Ability to search across all texts in a collection simultaneously
- Full text available in PDF format
- English text translations to foreign languages including Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Spanish and Portuguese
- Ability to create and store complex search strings
- Option to bookmark specific pages or chapters
- Share information with colleagues or students using networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google and more
- Translations to major foreign languages on IG Publishing platform
Collection Home page
Here, you can choose to browse through the books in a collection or perform keyword searches. You can also access
your Search History and any stored Bookmarks. Comprehensive User Guide is also accessible from this page to help
users get the most out of the collection.
This facility allows users to search for publications using key words or phrases applicable to that publication. Users can also
apply search limits including Book Title, Author’s name, Contents of the book or Chapter name. If no field is chosen, the
search will default to the Contents field.
In the Browse Catalogue page, each book is displayed showing the publication’s cover, title, author, publisher, year published and ISBN number. Click on a book title to open the book and browse by chapter or page by page.
MARC records for all books in the collection can be downloaded via the “download MARC records for this collection” link at
the top of the page.
You can choose to translate texts into 7 foreign languages, including Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean,
Arabic, Spanish and Portuguese.
View previews of the new eBook platform to be launched in mid 2011 with fantastic new features!