View the publishers by subject area
Electronic publishing of books is quickly changing how companies around the world are producing and distributing
knowledge and how the public, students and researchers are consuming it. The mission of iG Publishing is to facilitate
access to this global knowledge.
Established in Singapore since 2005, iG Publishing works with more than 100 reputable publishers to represent their brands. The company is the leading provider of eBook collections in the region with over 40,000 titles covering all disciplines.
iG publishing is growing its online resources to meet emerging needs and embracing innovative and new technologies
to deliver relevant and timely content to readers at home, in colleges and universities and in the workplace.
iG Publishing Private Limited is a fully owned subsidiary of the iGroup Asia Pacific Limited. The iGroup is privately held,
operating from Bangkok, Thailand. Its primary area of business is distribution of online and printed materials. Local offices
have been established in Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South
Korea, Taiwan and Vietnam. Partner distribution networks have been set up in Europe, the Middle East and Latin America.
What we do
iG Publishing has an experienced team of specialists who work with publishers, university presses, professional
societies and associations to build eBook collections. We go out of our way to find rare books and those that are
not easily available, transforming them into eBooks.
An eBook is an electronic version of a printed book which can be read on a personal computer or hand-held device.
eBooks are digitized into PDF files to provide the public, students and researchers with the format most commonly
used by e-readers and other hand-held devices.
Our team takes pride in providing the highest quality knowledge and research in easy-to-navigate eBooks from all corners
of the globe. When you choose iG Publishing, you are choosing a company that is the best in its field.
iG Publishing eBook collections offer:
- Keyword searching across hundreds of texts simultaneously.
- Narrower searching by title, chapter and author.
- OPAC integration
- No plug-in reader required
- Machine translation from English into seven languages – Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Creation of complex search strings using Search History which can be saved to disk for future reference.
- Bookmarking of specific pages or chapters for reference during a current session.
- Sharing of information from specific eBooks with colleagues or students using networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google and others.
- Free basic MARC records
- iSearch, our Federated search engine is offered to clients who purchase two or more eBook collections.